[Evangelism] Re: Seeking talking points for Plone sales pitch

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Thu May 7 17:33:19 UTC 2009

Paul- when is your sales presentation?

When thinking about Plone for intranets, these features come to mind:
Workflow
Users groups roles
Fulltext indexing of documents
Content rules to send email notifications
Enfold Desktop for mounting Plone as a document repository

Check the contributed materials in the Plone marketing wiki for some
presentations you might find helpful.

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com