[Evangelism] Re: Seeking talking points for Plone sales pitch

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Mon May 4 00:03:53 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

You may want to use the 15 Questions about Plone brochures
(http://extranet.sixfeetup.com/Plone/top-15-questions-about-plone.pdf)
as inspiration.  There are a lot of good answers to common questions there.

Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse