[Evangelism] Seeking talking points for Plone sales pitch

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Sun May 3 19:45:33 UTC 2009

for intranets I'd also talk about

- ldap/AD integration including reusing existing AD groups
- webdav/enfold desktop
- delegated local workflow ie allowing teams to controll their own
content and review process

but most importantly is look for case studies on plone.net such as
Belron whove done bug intranets using Plone. Talk about Plone as well
used and safe option that gives them versatility.

---
Dylan Jay, Plone Solutions Manager
www.pretaweb.com
tel:+61299552830