[Evangelism] report of the Plone Foundation booth at NTEN NTC conference in San Francisco

Karl Horak KEHORAK at sandia.gov
Fri May 1 10:55:25 UTC 2009

All of you deserve our thanks for doing such a bang-up job at NTEN.  Even
from afar, I noticed a huge upswing in positive Twittering about Plone.
When people are publicly saying they're "in love with Plone," you know
you've done something right.

Also, tip o' the hat to everyone who's been good enough to respond to those
many tweets, especially the frustrated and negative ones.

Karl