[Evangelism] A Place to Promote Plone

TheJester12 admin at cmsdesignresource.com
Wed Mar 18 02:29:15 UTC 2009

Hey guys, I've heard a lot about Plone, and done a bit of research now, it
sounds like there's a lot of interest in it as a system, but a lot of people
have questions about what it is and how to use it.

I'm working on starting up a new website that helps to explain different
CMS's and what they're best used for. I think this would be a great place
for a few of you guys who know a decent amount about Plone to leave a review
with your opinions.

As I was working on the site, I got someone who emailed me and said "pls add
Plone to the list as well, never worked with it but it keeps coming up." So
there's definitely interest out there.

Anyway, the URL is: http://www.cmsdesignresource.com/cms-list/plone/

Thanks,
Jesse Sutherland