[Evangelism] Re: habemus flier

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Mar 13 01:29:19 UTC 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:48:44 -0700, Roberto Allende
<rover at menttes.com> wrote:

> Andre Nogueira and the people from Simples Consultoria updated the flier
>   for the wpd 2009 edition, you can download the pdf and ai version from:
>
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-2009-logo-and-flier

This is great!

The only minor nitpick I have is that the logo is using the wrong color —
the flier seems more accurate, but I would double check that too.

The official color values are:

- RGB: (0, 131, 190)
- Hex: #0083be
- Pantone: 7461C

And yes, these were slightly tweaked since the last time, so you did do it
correctly at the time. We do not plan on changing them again. :)

 From http://dev.plone.org/plone/browser/Logo/README.txt

All the logos/icons in various formats are available at
http://dev.plone.org/plone/browser/Logo/ — a new v1.0 release of the logo
pack is coming shortly, two minor tweaks left to do.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net