[Evangelism] promoting WPD

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Wed Mar 11 13:49:00 UTC 2009

Hello

I'm working with a local government to organize our local WPD. They've
experts on communication stuff and they asked me if we've an alternative
name to promote WPD. The point they mention is that for someone who has
not knowledge about what Plone is, a World Plone Day could have no sense.

By the other hand, i've seen a scrum event called Agile instead of Scrum.

Then... considering what the communication people say, do you think that
if we use Content Management Event or Day, instead of Plone could be
better in terms of communication ?.

Do you have any other suggestion instead ?, i repeat, the goal is to use
a title that someone who doesn't know what Plone is, can get an idea
about what the event is.

I'm asking and considering this to make the experiment at a local level.
This is not a proposal to change the name.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com