[Evangelism] Re: Today's New York Times

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Mon Mar 2 17:15:45 UTC 2009

I guarantee you this wasn't a republished press release.  Some NY-based Drupal member made a personal connection to the NYTimes reporter and successfully "pitched" the story.

I'm not opposed to us doing more/ better press releases, but press releases alone will not be sufficient.  We need to identify and build relationships with specific individuals in the media.

:jon