[Evangelism] Re: Today's New York Times

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Mon Mar 2 13:27:05 UTC 2009

Karl Horak escribió:
> I see that the NYT has a piece on the Polytechnic University of New York
> University's  http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/02/nyregion/02open.html Drupal
> Camp  today.  It carries a broader message of open source acceptance--worth
> a read.
>
> It points out that other CMS are succeeding in getting their press releases
> out to the mainstream media.  This is something I believe the Plone
> community could do better at.  Certainly conference, symposia, and even
> local Plone events should be preceded by press release(s) to the appropriate
> channels.
>
> -- Karl

+1

In fact there's a Plone event very soon called World Plone Day wich
needs a good Press Release, i believe you could be a great Press Release
Champion. Wich means to move forward the press release writing and then
send it to the appropriate channels.

If you are interested just let me know and move forward!.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com