[Evangelism] Today's New York Times

Karl Horak KEHORAK at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 2 10:05:17 UTC 2009

I see that the NYT has a piece on the Polytechnic University of New York
University's  http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/02/nyregion/02open.html Drupal
Camp  today.  It carries a broader message of open source acceptance--worth
a read.

It points out that other CMS are succeeding in getting their press releases
out to the mainstream media.  This is something I believe the Plone
community could do better at.  Certainly conference, symposia, and even
local Plone events should be preceded by press release(s) to the appropriate
channels.

-- Karl