[Evangelism] Zotero Group about Plone

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:35:48 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I just created a Zotero Group for Plone.
http://www.zotero.org/groups/plone

What is Zotero?
============

Zotero is a plugin for Firefox to automatically create bibliographies.

What is a Zotero Group?
===================

If you join a Zotero Group you can collectively create and use a
bibliography.

Why you should join and help
=======================

When you write an article or a paper about Plone or if you create a
presentation about it, you often want to insert citations to prove
your arguments or to give your reader further information.

Creating a bibliography all by yourself sucks. So let us crowdsource it!

If you want to try out Zotero, download it here:
http://www.zotero.org

I am using 2.0beta. I am not sure if you can share bibliographies with
the stable version 1.0. Just try it.

Cheers!
juh