[Evangelism] Article: Is Plone a Good CMS

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Wed Jul 22 00:37:51 UTC 2009

On 22/07/2009, at 6:00 AM, Matt Hamilton wrote:

> Janus Boye just published an article entitled 'Is Plone a Good CMS?'
>
> http://www.jboye.com/blogpost/is-plone-a-good-cms/
>
> A fairly even article saying basically 'Danish Govt say Plone is a
> good CMS, but is it fair that they pick one?'

It's a very sticky question which we've recently been dealing with a
gov in our country. Probity is very important for governments it
seems, or at least ours. We do seem to be making real progress and
were thinking of giving a talk at the conference about this subject.
You must have come up with similar barriers with your gov work Matt?