[Evangelism] WPDx2

Virginia Choy virginia at pretaweb.com
Tue Jul 14 00:00:47 UTC 2009

Hi Roberto,

Wednesday is a good day in Australia for such events. I think April is fine,
it would be good to keep the same month each year.

Thanks for organising this!
Regards Virginia

Virginia Choy
Business Development Manager
PretaWeb - Plone Open Source Enterprise Web Solutions
Suite 2, Level 6, 99 York Street, Sydney 2000
P: 612-8081-9072
M: 0423-198-306
W: www.pretaweb.com
Sales & Support: 02-9955-2830