[Evangelism] WPDx2

ctxlken ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Mon Jul 13 20:51:17 UTC 2009

Hi Roberto, I could help you with the English press release, if you'd like, and have an idea of what you want to have stated. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this past year the World Plone Day competed with Earth Day for April 22nd.  I'd recommend against doing that again next year, unless others think that 'piggy-backing' on Earth Day might have given us any advantage. Once again, nice job getting this idea launched and building upon its success each year! Ken Wasetis