[Evangelism] WPDx2

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Mon Jul 13 20:34:46 UTC 2009

Hello

I'm writing in order to move forward two issues of WPD. Then first one
is the postmortem document, the second one is the 2010 edition date.

Postmortem document
I need help from one or more volunteers to write a news/press release of
wpd2009. Based on the results and the last year one, it could be a very
easy task to do for anyone who has good skills writing in english and it
would be a huge contribution for the event. If you're interested just
contact me.

WPD 2010 date
We need to define a date for WPD 2010 edition. Last year this discussion
was long and it is difficult to reach consensus when we talk about a
worldwide event, but probably we could start it getting answer from 2
questions:

- Shall we keep april as the month for WPD ?
- Shall we keep doing it in a weekday as Wednesday ?

I suggest to start wpd2010 planning with these points, once defined we
can move forward improving it and get into other important topics.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com