[Evangelism] WPD chat#1

Karl Horak KEHORAK at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 26 16:54:35 UTC 2009

Its a Corporate security mandate that drives their policies.  I actually have
to drive home and use my personal resources if I need to use IRC.
Unfortunately, I don't have a convenient block of time to duck out, join the
chat, and get back to the office.

But thanks for the tip on Javascript chatting.  Perhaps I can get that to
work using one of the public computers in our visitor's business
center--they may not be blocked.

-- Karl