[Evangelism] High level roadmap

Xavier Heymans xavier at zeapartners.org
Tue Jan 13 17:05:01 UTC 2009

On 15 Dec 2008, at 19:30, Hanno Schlichting wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I just wrote up some very high level roadmap for Plone "The
> product" for
> some EU proposal. I thought it fits a marketing text more closely than
> an actual roadmap.
>
> Maybe some of you can use this or are interested in this. Some parts
> might be specific to please EU bureaucrats ;)
>
> Hanno

I would like to thank Hanno for the quality of the work done, his
input was very helpfull. The goal of this proposal is to fund
activities that address issues that would benefit the whole Plone/
Zope ecosystem. It includes technical work as well as resources for
worldwide promotion. I will come back with more information in the
coming months.

Xavier