[Evangelism] Mozilla Community Marketing Guide

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Thu Feb 26 00:42:36 UTC 2009

"""
The Mozilla Community Marketing Guide is up and running.  This is a guide
that’s useful for people who want to participate in Mozilla’s community
marketing to help spread the love of Firefox and the open web.

But I also thought I would post about it as a good framework for other
open source projects to build from.  There’s a lot of hard-won experience
wrapped up in these docs - please use them for your project!

http://contribute.mozilla.org/Marketing

"""

(from http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/weblog/?p=1104)

--