[Evangelism] Plone's Market Share

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Wed Feb 25 17:55:19 UTC 2009

Don't forget to mention that Plone has had over a million downloads as of
July 2007.http://plone.org/news/plone-reaches-1-million-downloads

I was in discussions with an editor at O'Reilly a few years ago about
writing a Plone book, and supposedly the idea of a Plone book was shot down
by Tim O'Reilly himself because he didn't feel that the market was large
enough. Which is why having some statistics would be very beneficial, to
show that there is in fact a large market for Plone.

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)