[Evangelism] UK government backs open source

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 16:30:34 UTC 2009

All,
   Just seen this:

Very interesting as if you read towards the bottom they do seem to be
actually finally understanding the benefits of Open Source (not just
costs, but the flexibility).

I was wondering about putting together some kind or news article,
comment, press release, etc to follow this up.  It would be great if
we could jump on this whilst the iron is hot.

Has anyone else produced anything similar, or had similar experiences
in their country?

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk