[Evangelism] Plone's Market Share

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Tue Feb 24 21:59:12 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I finally heard back from the Webcast Producer at O'Reilly Media and
they need a bit of convincing before they would be willing to move
forward with a Plone based version of what they did for Drupal last
fall.  Basically this is their question:

"I'm not unwilling to test the waters, but can you give me an idea of
what you would consider the (Plone) market share to be?"

Where can I find this type of information so we can put together an
argument about why Plone should even get their coverage?

Cheers,
Cal

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
calvin at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://sixfeetup.com/immerse