[Evangelism] an opportunity to brag?

spaley scott at abstractedge.com
Thu Feb 19 23:46:17 UTC 2009

JoAnna - Brice isn't the editor for CMS Watch, but rather for CMS Wire.

Anyway, this was definitely a good thing to evangelize on and started a
decent discussion on the CMSWatch article page.

Jon - It's funny, I had the exact same thought as you and IM'd Calvin that
morning when the article went up. :-)

Scott