[Evangelism] Re: an opportunity to brag?

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Feb 18 19:49:37 UTC 2009

I had to re-post my comment due to Tony dinging me on a couple things,
one of which was not fully filling out my profile with Intense
Debate.  Hopefully he will approve it this time.

Cheers,
Cal

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
calvin at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://sixfeetup.com/immerse