[Evangelism] Re: an opportunity to brag?

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 19:32:27 UTC 2009

On 18 Feb 2009, at 19:27, JoAnna Springsteen wrote:

> Sent a note to Brice pointing out Lineage for Plone and reminding them
> that Plone's security is far better and we do great multi-site
> management.

I've also commented as well:

"""
Take a look as well at Plone for multi-site stuff as it has been doing
multi-site deployments for a long time. As an example take a look at
what Oxfam did several years ago with a single Plone CMS deploying to
several different sites:

http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006/presentations/managing-multiple-plone-sites.pdf
"""

-Matt