[Evangelism] Re: proposal for plone awards

Matt Fisher matt at mattfisherstudio.com
Fri Feb 13 16:39:21 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Glad to see enthusiasm for the general idea!  I'll put some more
thoughts together & try to schedule a chat or online meeting to
further discuss.  I imagine now would be a good time to brainstorm
scope and requirements and to begin considering resources, so if
anybody has particular thoughts, please chime in.

@Karl, who wrote: 'My only complaint is that "Ploney" rhymes with
phony and that has pretty
negative connotations. I'd go with something straight-forward like "1st
Annual Plone Awards."'

Agreed, Ploney was a purposefully awful first draft name :)

Matt