[Evangelism] proposal for plone awards

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Thu Feb 12 19:01:59 UTC 2009

Matt-

I've certainly brainstormed and discussed this informally with a few
people over the years, but nobody has ever picked this up and made it
fly.  I would *love* to see it happen, and am willing to help make it so
(both in my role as PF Board President and as a random community
volunteer

I think you are very much on the right track with the ideas below.  I
will offer a few additional thoughts a bit later this week when I have a
little more time to focus.

best,

jon