[Evangelism] (no subject)

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Feb 2 19:23:13 UTC 2009

On Feb 2, 2009, at 11:56 AM, Jon Stahl wrote:
>  However, with a few exceptions
> (including the teams here at ONE/Northwest and Jazkarta), there's been
> little response from the Plone community.

Uh, how did they publicize that they wanted a response? This is the
first I've heard of it and the deadline was Jan 27? I assume this went
to all the providers listed on plone.net before the deadline? Or maybe
the PF Board wants to take out a listing pointing at plone.net?

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530