[Evangelism] wpd chat

Francesco Ciriaci francesco at reflab.com
Mon Feb 2 16:42:56 UTC 2009

Hi Roberto,

thanks for organizing the chat and for the report.

I guess the main questions is: how do we get *new* users/customers to
attend the WPD? how shall we change our communication messages,
channels and logistic to reach those *news* to Plone?

A few ideas came during the chat, but we could improve and change
other elements that the location (slides? talks? flyer? news?)

Cheers,
Francesco.