[Evangelism] Austin fiasco

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 07:13:02 UTC 2009

Mark,
   What is the best way of us handling this? That article makes some
harsh comments about Plone. If Plone were some large corporate I would
imagine that lawyers would be swinging into action now.

Do we want to publish some kind of official statement in response? Or
privately contact that newspaper and ask them to retract their
comment. It is a quote though so I don't know legal standing. Or do we
just keep our head down and not draw attention to it?

http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/local-firm-to-start-city-web-site-redesign-129437.html

-Matt