[Evangelism] Re: Wpd 09 post event PR

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Thu Aug 6 04:22:13 UTC 2009

Jon Stahl escribió:
> Haven't read it closely yet, but in my experience, there is very
> little point in doing "post-event PR" on an event that happened 3
> months ago.  No media will pick up on a story that isn't "news"
> anymore.
>
> :jon

Hello

Thank you very much for the feedback and this is a good point.

Considering we should announce the wpd 2010 what do you think if add
there we add the evaluation ?.

During comming days, weekend mostly, i'm going to be finishing the a
survey to get feedback and editing the news, if anyone is interested to
join, feel free to send a mail.

Kind Regards
r.

--