[Evangelism] Re: [Board] Access to stats from plone.net

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:12:26 UTC 2009

I would be happy to put together some aggregate stats -- the provider
size info is fairly decent (IIRC), but the annual turnover data is
very spotty and not-maintained so far as I can tell, and I'd not want
to rely on it in any sort of real analysis.

If you really wanted more projectible numbers we could probably
conduct a quick-and-dirty survey of Plone.net providers or email
providers and ask them to update their numbers.

:jon