[Evangelism] Access to stats from plone.net

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 10:25:30 UTC 2009

David,
   There is a discussion I'm having on the evangalism list:

http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/evangelism/2009-August/000858.html

Talking about Plone Consulting company size. I know I have talked to
you before about stats and a 'census' of some kind. Would it be
possible (and I've cc'd the board in, in case they have any
objections) to get an export (csv or something) of the confidential
stats on plone.net for providers e.g. number of employees, annual
revenue, full-time plone, and size of company. This can be completely
anonymous, I don't need the company name at all. I think it would be
just good to get an idea of some numbers to work out how big the
companies are listed on plone.net and the spread of company size/
turnover etc.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk