[Evangelism] World Plone Day 2009 a success!

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Fri Apr 24 04:46:39 UTC 2009

Hello

Thanks all the people who contribute to make WPD 2009 a success!

The 2009 edition was a transitional one, because the move of date and
even that we had an awesome number of hosts.

As we discuss in previous thread it is important to collect data, please
fill the google spreadsheat with your numbers. Please, upload photos to
flickr or whatever you use to share photos.

Please use the worldploneday2009 tag to publish your content on the web.
And don't hesitate to share any suggestion or experience about wpd 2009
here!

You rock people, thanks again for supporting WPD and Plone!

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com