[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day followup

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Fri Apr 24 04:38:31 UTC 2009

Mark A Corum escribió:
> I'm interested in finding out if anyone is writing a news article as a
> followup to World Plone Day to talk about what happened, where it took
> place, and who was involved.
>
> The debrief is a hugely important part of any event of significant
> scope - particularly one that you want to repeat in the future.
>
> Mark

Mark

I think this is a great idea.

Last year we used a google spreadsheet to collect data, there are people
who started already to fill it: http://tinyurl.com/dx599f

Please fill the 2009 spreadsheet and once we've a good % of the hosts,
we can use that info for the debrief. If you want to move forward, just
do it!, create a page at plone marketing at openplans and send the url.

Thanks for the initiative and don't wait anything to move forward!

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com