[Evangelism] Gnome Plone Project

Jens W. Klein jens at bluedynamics.com
Thu Apr 23 12:19:20 UTC 2009

Theres new discussion on GNOME web mailing list,
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.web
about the the future process of the Gnome website.

In 2006 they started with Plone and the project never finished. The
evaluation process and the message they choosed Plone is an often cited.

I think its important for us, the Plone-Community, to not have a message
around about failure. Even if it wasnt a technical problem.

If 5 people from the Plone-Community would help the Gnome folks its easy
to get the technical part done. I'd be one of them.

Any opinions?

Jens
--
Jens W. Klein - Klein & Partner KEG - BlueDynamics Alliance