[Evangelism] live video streaming of WPD events via uStream.tv

Takeshi Yamamoto tyam at mac.com
Wed Apr 22 00:29:17 UTC 2009

It's important to define the "keywords" for both ustream and flickr.
Last year, the keywords were various.  eg. worldploneday, world plone
day, etc.
I would suggest to put "worldploneday", "2009", "location, eg. tokyo"
into the tag area at least,
so we will be able to see whole pictures at once.

Thank you.
Takeshi Yamamoto