[Evangelism] Re: Printable Materials for WPD

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Mon Apr 20 15:16:26 UTC 2009

Hot off the press: the official "Top 15 Questions About Plone" here
attached as a PDF meant to be printed on a regular printer (no bleed).
Enjoy!
Gabrielle
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse