[Evangelism] Use gigblastr to publicize your WPD event

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Wed Apr 15 17:04:17 UTC 2009

If you are organizing a World Plone Day event in your city, I want to tell
you about a tool we developed for promoting an event on a bunch of event
listing sites. You can use Gigblastr.com to post your event to Upcoming.org,
Eventful.com, Facebook and Twitter, all in one go.
http://gigblastr.com
I used Gigblastr to post the Boston WPD event info and you can see the event
posting and links on the right-hand side to these various services.
http://gigblastr.com/e32184/

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)