[Evangelism] Re: Re: "Top 15 Questions..." Final Draft

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Wed Apr 15 13:24:52 UTC 2009

On 15/04/2009, at 10:45 PM, Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker wrote:

> Hi Dylan,
>
> This new draft is the results of many discussions and edits. It is
> important that the majority of people in the Community feel
> comfortable with it.
>
> Some of your concerns have been addressed in that we are now
> positioning Plone as an "enterprise quality CMS". However we don't
> feel that Plone is a real DMS and don't think we should position it
> as one in light of the superiority of other products in that

yeah fair call about DCMs. I don't mean to be disrespectful to the
work already done. I was just hoping we can come up with something
really compelling that reflects plone real differences. Drupal can't
combine document repository type functionality with a web CMS the way
plone can but it is easy to install. You guys are the experts though.