[Evangelism] Re: "Top 15 Questions..." Final Draft

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Wed Apr 15 01:23:04 UTC 2009

On Apr 10, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> great work. I am just trying to translate the 15 questions into
> German and discovered the following.

GHP: Please make sure to update the translation with the recent
changes as this is still a work in progress.

> There are repeats in the first two section, concerning the fact that
> CMS/Plone enable people to create, maintain etc. content only using
> a browser.

GHP: The whole document is meant to be a reference document, and not
something you read from start to finish, therefore it is ok for
content to repeat.

> Then in this text and on the website you write that the Plone
> Foundation is a "501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization". 501 in my
> memory is a Levis jeans, ;-) I mean outside the USA nobody knows
> what 501 means. I would skip it from the text and make perhaps a
> footnote

GHP: I have updated the text based on Alex's recommendations.

Thank you,
Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker
CEO
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse