[Evangelism] Re: Conference kit for hosting a Plone booth

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Apr 11 11:03:27 UTC 2009

And just a friendly reminder that the final version of the logo pack is
up, so make sure you use the files there, and the revised Pantone/web
color specification if you do any branding materials for Plone:

http://plone.org/foundation/logo

Thanks to Jola Hyjek for her tireless efforts in finalizing this!

— Alexander

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net