[Evangelism] 2 hour sprint on "15 questions" on April 9th at 9pm EDT

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Fri Apr 10 19:25:34 UTC 2009

On Apr 10, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker wrote:

> Sorry for the late post. It never occurred to me that an email may
> take more than 24 hours to go through!
> Who is in charge of this mailing list? We need to figure out what
> happened and make sure this does not happen again.

Based on this, the mailing list server was full....

Apr 10 07:51:23 mail postfix/smtp[32675]: 89AF57E212C: to=<admins at lists.plone.or
g>, relay=antiloop.plone.org[82.94.219.235]:25, delay=56344,
delays=56343/0.01/1
.3/0.11, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (host
antiloop.plone.org[82.94.219.235] said
: 452 Space shortage, please try later (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

I logged into it this morning and it seemed better, but I can't say
what caused it to have the space shortage.  Email the admins at lists.plone.org
  list if this happens again and CC me just in case.

Cal

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
calvin at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://sixfeetup.com/immerse