[Evangelism] Re: "Top 15 Questions..." Final Draft

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:20:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

great work. I am just trying to translate the 15 questions into German
and discovered the following.

There are repeats in the first two section, concerning the fact that
CMS/Plone enable people to create, maintain etc. content only using a
browser.

Then in this text and on the website you write that the Plone
Foundation is a "501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization". 501 in my
memory is a Levis jeans, ;-) I mean outside the USA nobody knows what
501 means. I would skip it from the text and make perhaps a footnote.

Only the first impressions. Maybe more to come.

juh