[Evangelism] Conference kit for hosting a Plone booth

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Fri Apr 10 16:58:37 UTC 2009

Hi Nate,

Here's the quote I gave you back in March:

> FIle Prep Charge						 $15
> 13 oz Vinyl Banner 3' x 6' with 6 grommets	 $88
> Digital Printing (no color match charges and may be as many colors
> as we want)
> Package to ship UPS ground 				$17 (their time and materials to
> prepare for shipping)
> Shipping 								$20(estimated)
> Tax
> $10
> Total
> $150
>
> Additional Charges if not camera ready:
> Workstation time 1/2 hour - place logo, set text, add color as
> needed $70.
>
> Production time is 3-5 working days

We have actually done a banner with them for Six Feet Up and were
really pleased with the result. People who came to the DC party may
remember it ;-)

Thank you,
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse