[Evangelism] Conference kit for hosting a Plone booth

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Fri Apr 10 16:54:17 UTC 2009

Does someone who's printed banners before know what the expected costs
are to print a banner with the Plone logo suitable for hanging up at a
conference booth?

I agree that if it's less expensive to print several at the same time,
we should print several so we have them on hand and can easily ship
them (more lightweight than vinyl or canvas) in a tube if for example
there are two conferences happening at the same time.

thanks,
Nate