[Evangelism] Re: Conference kit for hosting a Plone booth

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Wed Apr 8 01:05:21 UTC 2009

Nate,

It seems to me that the 15 Questions About Plone is key to a
consistent message across all events and from all Plone
representatives. I suggested a mini sprint tomorrow at 12pm to
finalize the document but have not heard from anybody. This is really
not something I should be doing by myself as it is supposed to be a
collection of core messages upon which to build other marketing pieces.
Any idea?

Thank you,
Gabrielle
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept.
10-11-12, 2009
http://www.sixfeetup.com/immerse