[Evangelism] Conference kit for hosting a Plone booth

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Tue Apr 7 21:40:28 UTC 2009

There have been discussions on the Plone marketing committee list and
elsewhere about putting together a conference kit that includes:

- banner with Plone logo
- brochures and "15 Questions about Plone" FAQ
- swag (t-shirts, stickers, books)
- screencasts (to loop on video display)

We have a number of upcoming conferences at which Plone will have a
booth, and it would be great to have a "conference kit" ready that
explains how to obtain these materials.

- NTEN - http://nten.org/ntc
- Internet World
- CMS - http://www.cmsexpo.net/

Who would like to help put together this conference kit? In
particular, we need to find out whether it makes sense to purchase
some vinyl/canvas banners and ship them around the country, or
print-on-demand for each conference.

thanks,
Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com