[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day shirt design

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Tue Sep 30 04:00:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 12:51 +1000, Virginia Choy wrote:
> Hi,
>

> World Plone day I thought means the entire world. So I don’t think
> only including Europe and America is appropriate, in fact that is
> exclusive. This negates the objective of the event, which is to expand
> the use of Plone globally.

Well we can't put every country on there due to the limited resources
that Meghan (graphic designer has). If you're willing to help out with
producing the graphics by all means modify the graphic for each country
but my meaning in saying us + eu is that this is generally what you see
on a 'zoomed out' globe. I'm happy to have africa, oz, etc on there too
but once again it'll depend on whether Meghan can do this for us?

-Tim