[Evangelism] WPD Milan - Naples planning

Vincenzo Barone vincenzo.barone at abstract.it
Fri Sep 26 16:41:50 UTC 2008

Dear all,

we are working on the organization of the WPD in the cities of Naples
and Milan, the goal is prepare 4 talks in the morning and  technical
demo in the afternoon.  The talks will be focused on two different
areas: marketing and community.
Also, we are working on the promotion for the event. We are moving in
different ways, news on specific news paper, news on web pages, email
to our customers, our partners, universities, public governments etc
etc.

I will update you as soon i have news.

Best
Vincenzo Barone - Web Architect - Project Manager [vincenzo.barone at abstract.it
]
Abstract Open Solutions [ http://www.abstract.it ]
Mobile +39 328 3358110/Tel. 02320624747 - 0810608213/Fax 0810608213
PGP Public Key: http://www.abstract.it/gpg/vincenzo.barone