[Evangelism] WPD Logo

Virginia Choy virginia at pretaweb.com
Wed Sep 24 22:56:22 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I hardly think selling to the State Government of NSW and Federal Government
of Australia are corporate bums. Government in Australia are very
conservative and are accustomed to dealing with large software corporations.
So yes to compete and bring the benefits of open source to Government, Plone
will need become more corporate in its appeal. If this doesn’t happen I fear
Plone will not survive.

Chris, you must be in a very good finanical position where you can choose
your clients and "discount corporate bums".

Regards Virginia